Monday, February 17, 2014


What to do when you have the winter blues? Think of summer and plan for the summer fun ahead.

Here are our summer events:

This year we our building a fort in our backyard.  Here are three pictures of what our fort will potentially look like.  We are combining what we like best and putting those ideas together.






We also couldn't forget to backyard fun and here are some ideas that I found on helping to design our backyard into a family summer haven:





But with all the forts and outdoor time, I couldn't forget to add the fun activities for my boys and all of our neighborhood friends to enjoy every minute of summer weather.... Here were just a few of my favorites:





So while we are enduring a 4-7" snow storm today I am dreaming of summer and all the fun that we are going to have this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment