Thursday, August 28, 2014

Need Help with your Healthcare?

A Healthcare Advocate is Here!


Services Offered:


  • Understanding your Healthcare Plan and Benefits

  • Help Choosing an Insurance Plan that is right for you and your family

  • Understanding your specific medical condition(s) and best treatment options for YOU

  • Looking for the finest medical professionals to help you with your medical condition(s)

  • Understanding your Medical Explanation of Benefits (EOB), Claims, and Bills

  • Assistance with Appealing Denied Medical Claims

  • If you would like a Healthcare Advocate for General Advice and Inquiries

*Please note, I am not a Medical Doctor however I am a licensed allied health professional and worked in the medical field for over 15 years. I have done insurance billing for my own private practice. All information discussed is confidential and protected under the HIPAA act.

If you are interested in retaining my services, please contact me regarding setting up a free initial consult, at otpuryear@gmail.com

~Stephanie Puryear


No comments:

Post a Comment